Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Chesh's Armory pics...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'm definitely going to look for accessories. Plus it'll be interesting to see what's available from Hot Toys and Takara. I really want to see the goth chicks Takara is doing, but I don't have a lot of hope for them from the early pics I've seen. It seems like a bad idea to me.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The protos are basically the Cy Girl Perfect Bodies with existing heads repainted...nothing too special about it...but the final products might look better...

    There's been a lot of WW2 stuff going on between Dragon and DiD, and Hot Toys has something coming out with a Kyle Reese lookalike head too...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Megs...I haven't even shown all of the WW2 arms yet and a few more stuff I got coming to me in the mail...I estimate about 200 different weapons in the arsenal and I'm still missing a lot...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Show off!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Holy mary mother of all that's holy!!!

    We got ourselves a frickin' toy terrorist on our hands!


    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    All I can say is "WOW!"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crazy!

    y;know, if you set up the pics right, I bet you could make it look like they were are the real deal. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Ya think somebody would have designed the perfect gun by now...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I am not into guns, but that's....errr...interesting, Chesh.... [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •